Fire Damage Restoration
Top Fire Damage Restoration Company in Bonne Terre
Whether your damaged property requires a simple board up or you have a large commercial loss, MRC Restoration has the equipment and expertise necessary to assist you through the restoration process. We will inspect the damage, provide temporary safety repairs to make your building safe, and work with you and your insurance company to make restoration as smooth as possible. In addition to our emergency services, we providea full-service construction to work with you and your insurance company to restore your partial or total property loss.
What to Do After a Fire
- Call MRC immediately at 573-315-6143 for an emergency board up of your property and a damage assessment. Your insurance company requires you take immediate action to attempt to mitigate damages to your home.
- Call your insurance company to verify or explain your coverage.
- Open all windows and doors to allow the property to begin to vent the smoke and dry out.
- Do not turn on your electricity until your property has been inspected by a professional.
- Do not disturb the area around the fire source or move items, as this often will need to be investigated by your insurance company and the local fire department.
- Do not clean, wipe or attempt to wash fire residue from walls, ceilings or other absorbent surfaces as this can cause additional damage to these areas.
Why Call MRC Restoration?
- -Get Up To $500 Deductible Assistance!
- -Accepted By All Insurance Companies!
- -Free Estimates
- -Certified, 24/7 Emergency Services Available
- -Fast Response time, 45 Minutes