Sometimes a quick and professional response is one of the most effective ways to handle a mold problem, especially after water damage loss. At MRC Restoration, we follow a strict and required guideline when with a mold problem. Identification, containment, IICRC S520 protocols, and remediation are the key steps to handle a mold exposure issues.
Since all mold situation is different, it is important to have a company that is familiar and experienced with varying mold issues. Our team has extensive experience in mold remediation in both residential and commercial properties. MRC will work directly with you or your insurance company throughout the restoration process.
MRC Restoration is one of the premier remediation firms in the Missouri. Our IICRC certified technicians can handle small or large scale mold problems.
Our Mold Removal Services
MRC Restoration can help protect your health and the safety of your structure through our mold remediation service, which includes:
- Visual inspection of the structure.
- Electronic inspection with specialized mold inspection equipment.
- Developing a mold remediation plan.
- Remediation of the affected areas, following EPA/IICRC guidelines.
- Air filtration using Air-scrubber HEPA filtration systems.
- Structural and cosmetic repairs following remediation.